This well-presented, spacious, three-bedroom apartment is perfect for growing families, downsizers and investors alike. Freshly painted with recently laid carpet and blinds throughout, this unit is ready to move straight in! Featuring a large, open plan layout with balcony of the living and master bedroom, there is plenty of room for entertaining or just to sit back and relax. Conveniently located in the heart of Baulkham Hills, the first floor unit is within walking distance to Stockland Mall, express City buses, quality local schools and parks; the whole family will enjoy this enviable location.
Additional features of the home include:
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fly screens on all windows and sliding doors
- Large open kitchen equipped with SMEG stainless steel oven, gas cook top, AEG dishwasher and ample storage
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes to the master and second bedroom
- Huge master bedroom also features a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to wrap around terrace
- Over-sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large, separate internal laundry
- Split system air-conditioning in living area
- Complex features swimming pool, sauna, function room and ample gardens
- Secure double car garage with abundance of room for storage and workbench
- Ample off-street visitor parking in secure underground car park
- Internal lift access from the garage area
This large three-bedroom apartment won't last long, so if you're looking for something unique, get in touch with Rowan Carthey today on 0416 457 978!
***Walsh & Sullivan Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOMES PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
You will need to have downloaded the Service NSW App and do a Covid Safe Check in before entering our premises.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has