14 Madeline Avenue Northmead
BLUE RIBBON BLANK CANVAS
Throw the paint brushes in the boot and rush to capitalise on the OUTSTANDING POTENTIAL found in this original brick home in one of the Eastern sides most desired avenues. Situated on a perfect 695 sqm allotment and 18.28m frontage, this home will reward with strong resale values and a fine family future. Keys attributes include:
- 3 large bedrooms | split level rumpus/4th bedroom
- Formal living room
- Enclosed sunroom/living with treetop aspect to Darling Mills reserve
- BONUS - detached studio/retreat at rear
- 2nd bathroom - rear of building
- Large 1.5 car garage with storage
- Picturesque John Hourigan Reserve at 100M
- 4 minutes walk to Windsor Road buses
- A host of renowned Schools nearby
Investors, builders and renovators here is your chance to showcase your skills and craft your special home.
CALL RUSSELL JUDD on 0404 028 262 today!
: 695.00 m2
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
First National Real Estate Walsh & Sullivan
Shop 4, Winston Hills Mall Caroline Chisholm Drive
Winston Hills 2153
T 02 9639 2000
F 02 9639 3773
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.