39/56-72 Briens Road Northmead
UNOBSTRUCTED CBD VIEWS
They say the view is better from the top, and this young, modern apartment is no exception! Located on the second (2nd) floor, you will be enticed by the abundance of Northerly sunlight into the living spaces and is located a short stroll to Westmead Health Precinct, 2023 Light Rail and Kleins Road shops.
- Two (2) fantastic size bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite to master, rear balcony access off both bedrooms
- Stunning gas kitchen with stone bench tops
- Expansive living area flows to a sundrenched balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure intercom building
- Well run complex constructed by highly respected local builders
Offering a secure basement car space with lock up storage cage, this address is a short stroll from local schools and major arterial roads. Be quick to secure this one and call RUSSELL JUDD on 0404 028 262.
***Walsh & Sullivan Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOMES PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
You will need to have downloaded the Service NSW App and do a Covid Safe Check in before entering our premises.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Heating
First National Real Estate Walsh & Sullivan
Shop 4, Winston Hills Mall Caroline Chisholm Drive
Winston Hills 2153
T 02 9639 2000
F 02 9639 3773
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.