3 Halloway Boulevard North Kellyville
SOLD BY WAYNE GAY & TRACEY PATERSON
ANOTHER FIRST NATIONAL SUCCESS
Displaying a total commitment to modern family living, this stunning 5 year old single level Alkira designed home perfectly blends modern design cues and quality inclusions with a carefree low maintenance lifestyle set on a level 450 sqm block.
- Wide entry foyer introducing large format porcelain tiles.
- Spacious, contemporary kitchen, quality finished with stone bench tops and featuring a 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop, canopy range hood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
- The generous island bench with over mount sinks overlooks the adjacent dining space and casual living zone.
- Carpeted home theatre with surround sound, ideal for family movie nights.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and a wonderful ensuite.
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms with built in robes plus an open plan media room.
- Elegant main bathroom finished in neutral tones with bathtub and a separate powder room for guests.
- Delightful tiled alfresco entertaining area with down lights and ceiling fan overlooking the low maintenance backyard.
- Second timber deck
- Double auto garage with internal access.
- Creature comforts include two zone ducted air, gas outlets inside and out, down lights, blinds and remote alarm.
This practical yet flowing floor plan will suit families as well as downsizers who don't want to compromise on quality. The location is superb, being walking distance to sought after amenities including the North Kellyville Primary School and moments to local shopping and an array of parklands and sporting fields. For more information contact Wayne Gay on 0403 052 226 to Tracey Paterson 0406 754 462.
: 450.00 m2
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
First National Real Estate Walsh & Sullivan
28 Old Northern Road
BAULKHAM HILLS 2153
T 02 9639 2000
F 02 9639 3773
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.