ANOTHER FIRST NATIONAL SUCCESS
Peaceful, quiet neighborhood with no through traffic.
Castle Hill border is ten metres from the manicured front yard and the rear yard has an ideal northerly aspect.
Perfectly positioned, just fifty metres away from bush reserve and open space.
- Short stroll to schools and shopping centre
- Built in 2005 and meticulously maintained by original owner
- Multiple separate living spaces
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- 700sqm level block
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Drive through 6.7m x 6m double garage
- Fred Caterson reserve offers, BMX and Cycling Track, sport's facilities and bushwalking